AREAS – CONSULTANCY
We actively support public and private institutions and task forces in developing their skills from a gender perspective and working towards the optimization of their processes.
- Theoretical and practical participatory consultancy services and training for budgeting with a gender approach, aimed at the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria City Council workforce. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria City Council. 2021.
- Participatory analysis of gender equality and drawing up of the Equality Plan of the municipality of Los Llanos de Aridane (La Palma). Consultancy services, research and participatory gender institutionalization, review and drawing up of plans and policies. Financed by Los Llanos de Aridane Town Council. 2021.
- Participatory assessment of the impact of gender on the cultural policies and activities implemented by the of the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria City Council. Year 2021. This assessment project will be the basis for the formulation of indicators, mechanisms and measures aimed at mitigating and neutralising potential detrimental effects already identified, thus contributing to the real and effective equality between women and men. Financed by the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria City Council. 2021.
- Consultancy and participatory analysis “Consolidation of the mechanisms of the Care and Support Network for women victims of Gender-Based Violence (GBV)“, implemented by Fundação Fé e Cooperação (FEC), within the framework of project “We take care of our lives, Women – Emancipation and rights of girls and women in Guinea-Bissau” implemented by Ong Mani Tese in partnership with FEC and Engim, and financed by the European Union. 2021.
- “Crossing Networks”: Gender mainstreaming in Valsequillo. Empowerment and integration of women in the labour market, gender mainstreaming and institutionalization, training, awareness and sensitization in equality between women and men. Financed by the Valsequillo City Council, Gran Canaria and the Cabildo de Gran Canaria Office for Equality. 2020-2021.
- Webinar ‘Good Practices. An approach to cyber-violence against women and girls’. Focused on experiences and actions taken at an international, national and local level in this area. Financed by Cabildo de Gran Canaria Presidency Office. 2020.
- Participatory analysis of gender equality and Fundgrube’s Equality Plan. Participatory research on gender and institutionalization, review and drawing up of plans and policies. Gran Canaria. Financed by Fundgrube. 2020.
- Municipalities for Equality. SG CITY 50-50 gender equality standard in collaboration with COOP4EQUALITY. Gender mainstreaming and institutionalisation of gender in public bodies. Regional (Canary Islands) and national scope. 2019.
- Protocol for the protection of minors in the tourism sector. Primary and secondary participatory research, protocol development. Regional (Canary Islands) national and international scope. Financed by Grupo Lopesan. 2018.
- Procedure and evaluation criteria for the awarding of housing stock for women victims of gender violence in the Autonomous Region of the Canary Islands and development of housing regulations and requirements. Regional (Canary Islands). Financed by the Canary Islands Institute for Equality, Government of the Canary Islands. 2018.
- Participatory analysis and meeting for professionals responsible of housing resources for the protection of victims of gender violence in the Canary Islands. Participatory primary and secondary research project for the drawing up and review of plans and policies on equality and gender violence. Canary Islands Autonomous Region. Financed by the Canary Islands Institute for Equality, Government of the Canary Islands. 2017.