AREAS – RESEARCH
We develop research studies to gain better understanding and explain social phenomena, but also for the purpose of anticipating, preventing and taking action for the resolution of social issues or practical problems.
- Young people for a Democratic Cyber citizenship. Promotion of digital citizenship and social involvement of the local young population online. Reflection on different aspects of democratic cyber citizenship and their own online practices and forms of social participation on the Internet. Financed by the Cabildo de Gran Canaria Citizen Participation Unit. 2020-2021.
- Consultancy and participatory analysis “Consolidation of the mechanisms of the Care and Support Network for women victims of Gender-Based Violence (GBV)”, implemented by Fundação Fé e Cooperação (FEC), within the framework of project “We take care of our lives, Women – Emancipation and rights of girls and women in Guinea-Bissau” implemented by Ong Mani Tese in partnership with FEC and Engim, and financed by the European Union. 2021.
- Analysys of the perceptions and attitudes of young people in the Canary Islands regarding gender violence. Participation in a qualitative study on the perceptions and attitudes of young people in the Canary Islands regarding gender violence, coordinated by Codexca and Likadi. Canary Islands Autonomous Region. Financed by the Canary Islands Institute for Equality, Government of the Canary Islands. 2020.
- Free to Choose. Research project conducted in schools to identify the cultural origins and causes of gender stereotypes and roles that hinder equality between women and men in education, training and the labour market. Scope: Europe (Spain, Cyprus, Slovenia, Italy and Portugal). Financed by initiative Justice by the European Commission 2019 – 2017.
- Participatory analysis for the Canarian Association of Popular Universities (ACUP). Primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative participatory research project. Scope: Gran Canaria. Financed by the Cabildo de Gran Canaria Citizen Participation Unit. 2019.
- Report on the situation of gender violence in the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands 2017. Secondary research. Scope: Regional (Canary Islands). Financed by the Canary Islands Institute for Equality, Government of the Canary Islands. 2018.
- Analysis and meeting of professionals with responsibilities over housing resources for the protection of victims of gender violence in the Canary Islands. Primary and secondary participatory research project for the drawing up and review of plans and policies on equality and gender violence. Scope: Regional (Canary Islands). Financed by the Canary Islands Institute for Equality, Government of the Canary Islands. 2017.