- 200 students from the capital city contribute their creativity against gender-based cyber-violence with a short film and informative material
- Firgas City Council makes available to families and schools a guide to prevent and act against gender-based cyber-violence.
- La Aldea de San Nicolás invites women to expose in person their difficulties and ideas to find employment and facilitate conciliation
- More than 200 students from Guía join participatory citizenship and equality on the Internet with a project promoted by the City Council
- Optionate makes the map of resources about sexist cyberviolence available to the public